• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ajk-thesamething
Fresh Boarder

Summer Tour 2011

#22885 3 years, 3 months ago
I guess the summer tour is really about to start. Envelope from Stinson Beach CA arrived today with tix for Jones Beach on 7/17!!! Great seats, great venue, great band.

Still waiting on tix for Bethel show on the 16th.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Daisy Mae
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Summer Tour 2011

#22886 3 years, 3 months ago
That's awsome, I am also getting stoked. My buddy got his tickets from TM last week. Mail order has started getting their.

I wonder now what the advatages of the pre sale were? hopfully I will have my tickets more then 72 hours before the shows.

Anyone else get front gate presale?
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#22970 3 years, 3 months ago
I got Frontgate for Jones Beach, SPAC and Mansfield ..... I just looked up where my Mansfield seats are and I'm kind of dissapointed...... especially since theres still a ton of seats left that are dead center. I'm in section 4, all the weay to the side, as far over as I can be with the exception of about 7 or 8 seats.....

Jones Beach and SPAC were decent though, Frontgate sends tickets out about a month before the day of show....
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
ajk-thesamething
Fresh Boarder

#31242 3 years, 2 months ago
Overall we've had mixed results by ordering via GDTS even when mailing in on first mail order day. Our tix for Jones Beach look real good - Section A row N. For the Bethel show we didn't get reserved seats as we'd hoped; instead we have lawn seating.

Looking forward to great shows no matter where we're sitting.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#31263 3 years, 2 months ago
I'm very satisfied with GDTS.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds